Finish Line® Speed Degreaser™ is the fastest way to clean a bicycle drivetrain. Dry-degreasing technology requires no water rinsing as it evaporates rapidly after application to leave no residue. It's innovative turbo sprayer uses mechanical agitation to blast away contaminants from metal components. Speed™ is formulated with advanced solvents to quickly breakdown grease, grime, dust, and dirt. For most applications Speed™ requires no additional brushes or tools. Speed™ leaves no residue so lubricants can be applied to the chain immediately after application. • Dry-degreasing technology requires no water rinsing • Innovative turbo-sprayer blasts away contaminants • Advanced solvents breakdown grease and grime • Dries rapidly to leave no residue • Leaves bicycle chains clean and ready for fresh lubrication
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
$9.99 - $12.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
- PLUSH Suspension Oil - Formulated specifically for mountain bike suspensions - Designed for use in both forks and shocks - Reduces stiction and running friction - Consistent damping performance at any temperature - Proprietary additive system minimizes oxidation, corrosion and wear - Designed to protect seals and extend time between rebuilds
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
The Sport Mechanic Bike Repair Stand prioritizes the most critical aspects of the entire Feedback Sports bike repair stand lineup – compatibility, stability, durability and portability. The 360-degree rotating clamp uses a spinner knob closure that can accommodate up to 1.9? (4.8cm) and support 65lbs (29.5kg). Plus, the Sport Mechanic leverages the same 54? (137cm) wide base, with rubber-coated end caps, for amazing stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a compact unit for storage or travel. Add an available Travel Bag and a Tool Tray for the optimal bike maintenance setup.
Finish Line's Fiber Grip Assembly Gel is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fiber surfaces. It eliminates the need to over tighten clamps to achieve secure connections. Plus, it's been tested and approved by leading carbon fiber component manufacturers.
$19.99 - $32.99
- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-1 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
- Organize, store and protect riding essentials all in one place - Waterprood Polyurethane case fits mini pumps, tools, tubes phones and money - Fits in a conventional watter bottle cage or jersey pocket
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. Three different rust and oxidation inhibitors protect metal surfaces to prevent rusting. It's safe for all bike surfaces.
- Designed for precise torque and to prevent carbon fiber component damage - 1/4" drive torque wrench with chromoly ratchet head - Chrome plated chrome vanadium Hex and Torx bits (Hex: 2,2.5,3,4,5,6mm Torx: T10,T25,T30) - 100mm extension bar included
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
- Simple, secure external emergency tire patch kit. - Seals cuts and other tire damage larger than 3mm or punctures sealant will not repair. - Kit includes 3 patches and glue in a compact carry case.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
$7.99 - $9.78
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
$5.99 - $6.49
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
$6.99 - $14.99
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
Big and powerful, Park's Adjustable Wrench is forged from steel and chrome plated for maximum durability. Its jaws open up to 36mm and the torque-friendly, 12-inch handle is vinyl dipped for comfort.
- Easy-to-use cable stretcher with thumb lock for one-handed operation - Made from long-lasting and durable Chromoly steel - Ergonomic, easy-to-grip handle
WD-40's Wet Lube is the perfect bicycle lubricant for riding in wet and muddy conditions. Their exclusive formula has been tested and proven by mechanics and cyclists and is amped up for premium lubrication. Wet Lube improves shifting and extends the life of your chain and drivetrain components by repelling moisture and gunk. - For extreme wet and muddy riding conditions. Works well in winter conditions as well (handles cold well) - Improves shifting and extends chain life by repelling moisture and gunk - Goes on wet, stays wet - Does not contain wax - Specifically developed for bicycles and thoroughly tested by WD-40 scientists in partnership with IBDs, pro bike mechanics, and pro cyclists
- 2 tools in one: Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench - Sprocket remover chain whip with built in lockring spanner - Rubber-coated non-slip handle
E-Bike Chain Lube is designed to handle the unique requirements of electronic assist bicycles. E-Bike chains are exposed to higher torque and wattage loads. With this in mind, Finish Line engineered a light wet lube with unique extreme pressure additives to ensure that the lube stays within the premature wear and protecting against rust and corrosion. Finish Line’s E-Bike Chain Lube is an ideal complement to any dealer specializing in e-Bike sales and service.
$12.99 - $33.34
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with Chain Whip tool when removing lockring - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM cassettes - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
12 splines, 22.6mm diameter fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, and other 5–10 speed freewheels. The FR-1.3 includes an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14mm axles.
- For use with majority of Hex bolts found on a bicycle - 4, 5, 6mm Hex
Engineered for fit, function, and leverage, these L-shaped shop-quality hex wrenches are a must have for every workshop. - High-torque, industrial steel wrenches - Straight hex shaft on the short side, ball end on the long side - Includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm - Comfortable, ergonomically designed nylon handles fit perfectly in your hand - Durable wall/pegboard mount tool holder allows easy access and organization
Page 1 of 6 Next page