We've all had a friend like The Dirtbag at some point in our lives. He's cheap and a little rough around the edges. Not the kind of guy you'd want to introduce to your business associates, but he's dependable and always makes for a good time. The Dirtbag is the most affordable rack on the market, it's easy to use and can be easily bolted to just about anything.
Kuat's Dirtbag may not be the prettiest thing out there, but it's strong, dependable, and mounts just about anywhere. Just bolt this little guy up to a solid surface, then remove your front wheel, thread in your 15mm through axle, and you're all set. This mount fits most 15 x 142mm fat bike forks.
- Rigid 6061-aluminum body with 9mm skewer
- Powdercoated steel body with 9mm skewer & hole in handle for padlock
Let's face it, as great as through-axles are for stiffness, control, and ease of use, they fall short when it comes to loading up your ride. Swagman's Spire fork mount is here to fix all that. This aluminum fork adapter makes it easy to fit your 15mm and 20mm through-axles in a traditional 9mm QR fork mount.
- Versatile: Accommodates all 15mm & 12mm thru-axles. - Flexible: Adapter for most roof racks (Thule, Yakima, Kuat) - Quick Assembly: Easy mount on any flat surface - Fully Adjustable: Thumb screw inserts allow for instant adjustments - Construction: Lightweight aluminum and steel
Designed for safe transport of up to two bikes on your pickup. Securely mount your bikes while protecting your tailgate from damage. Ideal for MTBs Specifications 770g, 83 x 57 x 2cm We recommend vinyl wrapping the tailgate to prevent rub marks from dirt and grit trapped between the tailgate and the tailgate pad. It is also recommended to apply protective tape on the bike's downtime where it makes contact with the tailgate pad to prevent scratching on the frame.
- Fits almost anything with a tailgate. - Fold-out panel secures the second bike’s tire to keep your tailgate paint safe. - Top edge adjustment straps provide a fit tailored to your tailgate’s shape. - Micro-brushed inner lining protects your tailgate. - Inner-raised bumpers hold bike securely. - Offset outer blocks hold your CSU to limit wheel movement. - Downtube straps secure your bike to the pad. - Includes 2 eBike downtube extension straps.
Swagman's Pick Up rack makes it easy to load bikes in your truck and go. This quality rack features a telescoping bar that easily adjusts to span your pickup bed. The bikes are held by two fork mounts. The Pick Up features a lock to secure the rack to your truck bed.
$160.00 - $180.00
The EVOC TAILGATE PAD is our pickup pad for safe bike transport on your pickup-truck for up to 6 bikes. It combines secure bike fixation and tailboard damage protection in one piece. Made from durable 600 weight Denier, we added a polyurethane coating to make it resistant for the weather that you'll inevitably encounter while you're out shredding. The updated Tailgate pad is equipped with molded foam separations blocks and straps to keep your toys from touching. We recommend vinyl wrapping the tailgate to prevent rub marks from dirt and grit trapped between the tailgate and the tailgate pad. It is also recommended to apply protective tape on the bike's downtime where it makes contact with the tailgate pad to prevent scratching on the frame. Features - Padded pickup tailgate protection - Ideal for shuttling bikes - particularly MTBs - Quick access to tailgate release handle - Fold-Away flap for rear camera (Olive/Black and Black/Olive only) Specifications - Weight: 1850 g (Size M/L), 2300 g (Size XL) - Material: P 600/D PU coated, Tarpaulin - Black/Olive & Olive/Black Sizes: M/L- 136 x 85 x 2 cm , XL 160 x 100 x 2 cm - Colors: Black/White, Black/Olive, Olive/Black Sizes Two sizes are available (M/L & L/XL). Use the M/L for trucks like the Toyota Tacoma, Nissan Frontier, Chevrolet Canyon, Ford Ranger and other compact trucks. Use the L/XL for full-size trucks like the Toyota Tundra, Nissan Titan, Chevrolet Silverado, Ford-F150, Dodge Ram, etc.
$170.00 - $190.00
- Holds and covers up to 6 bikes to protect them as well as the tailgate from scratches and damages during bike transport - Padding is cut-resistant, water resistant and UV-stable - Non-slip protection (padded) - Quick-access tailgate release - Soft lining on the truck side of the pad, won't damage paint - Size: full-size truck (XL) or mid-size truck (ML) - Specifically designed for pickup trucks with curved tailgates - ML, Fits tailgates 130cm/50'' wide - XL, Fits tailgates 160cm/60'' wide
Shuttle Saver - Our new T2 pad is made to fit any shape of tailgate, and has an adjustable rear camera panel - both RF exclusive, patent pending features. Carry up to 6 bikes with no bike on bike crime with raised bumpers + downtube straps. Backup Plan - Exclusive to the T2 is the adjustable rear panel that allows for easy adaptation to any rear camera + handle position. Shape Shifter - Six adjustment straps along top edge of the installed pad provide a fit tailored to your tailgate’s shape - even curved! Just Say No - To bike on bike crime. The T2 features raised bumpers in the truck box that keep frame downtubes in place and secure, minimizing contact while shuttling. Specs - Construction: PVC tarpaulin with micro-brushed inner lining - Adjustment: Top edge adjustment, camera window adjustment - Other: Raised bike spacers and padding, hook-and-loop frame straps, lock loop Bike Capacity - Mid-Size Truck (Tacoma or similar): 5-bike - Full-Size Truck (Ford F-150, F-350 or similar): 6-bike
Make that spare tire work for a living – the SpareRide easily attaches to your rear-mounted spare and turns it into a bike rack. Durable, stable and secure, it installs easily. SuperCush cradles securely hold and protect your bikes, a bottle opener opens bottles, and integrated SKS locks bum out bike thieves. - SuperCush ZipStrip cradles secure the bikes and make loading and unloading a breeze - ZipStrips secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable - Anti-sway cradle design minimizes bike-to-bike contact - Fits nearly any stock size spare - SKS locking package secures bikes to rack to help prevent theft - TireTread pads add stability and protection - Steel construction is strong and durable - Universal mounting plate with extension fits most lug patterns - Locking knob secures rack and sparetire to vehicle - Yakima signature bottle opener lets you enjoy a post-ride cold one - 2-bike capacity TECHNICAL SPECS - Weight: 21.50 lbs - Dimensions: L 40.00” x W 13.00” x H 19.00”
Page 1 of 1