With its alloy/steel construction and 4-bolt clamp design, the Freestyle is a trusty BMX quill stem. - Hollow-core stem bolt - Quill Length: 4-1/4-inches - Quill diameter: 21.1mm
$23.99 - $39.99
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
Race Face's Ride stem is designed specifically for riders looking for Race Face engineering and quality at a value price point. - Forged and shot peened from 6061 aluminum for high strength and fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Machined logo on bar clamp
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates ‘stress risers'
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering methods, we are proud to introduce our completely redesigned line of Service Course and Service Course SL stems. - Class-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio - More options for a better fit - New faceplate and geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation - Distinctive silver finish
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
- Giant's advanced alloy manufacturing process for a 35mm clamp diameter with maximized strength at minimal weight. - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8".
Built for all-mountain riding, the new Aeffect Rally 35 stem is a no nonsense workhorse. With increased strength and shorter length options available for modern bike geometry, Aeffect R performs well above its price point…and all of this at a competitive weight.
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Perfect match with Descendant handlebars - 3D forged 7075 - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars—not that you’re worried about that kind of thing. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Colors: Black - Material: Al-7075 - Lengths: 40mm, 50mm, 60mm - Bolts: Steel - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
The Atmos 7k stem is a lightweight performance stem designed for trail and cross-country use and is the lightest stem in the Atmos range. Featuring a rise or drop of 6° depending on your preference, all fasteners are adjustable via a T25 tool for easy, quick adjustments. The Atmos 7k also features an integrated GoPro mount. - ±6° angle - Integrated GoPro mount - T25 fasteners for 1 tool across the cockpit SPECIFICATIONS - Stem Angle/Rise: 6 degrees - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer clamp diameter: 1-1/8 in - Hardware: Steel
- 3D forged, 6061 aluminum alloy body with oversize box cross-section - Oversized 52mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - 35mm handlebar clamp diameter - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8"
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
With its tough, forged aluminum construction, 4-bolt face-plate, and 52mm-wide clamp Giant's Contact DH Stem is lightweight strength and true DH durability. It offers point-and-shoot steering precision and adjustable reach so you can rally every track.
RaceFace designed their Atlas 35 stem to reduce overall system weight while retaining the proven stiffness and performance the Atlas line is known for. The stem itself is measurably stiffer than the 31.8mm offering and, although the system is a seemingly burlier build, the weight savings gained by the reduction in bar material actually makes the 35 system lighter overall. An impressively light, strong addition to your aggressive trail or DH/FR build. - Four-bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included - Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
- 3D forged and CNC machined AL2014 - 4 bolt sculpted faceplate with titanium hardware - 40mm stack height - 113g (100mm)
Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new aluminum Contact SL stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in 0° and ±10°angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm brings superior performance to a wide range of riders. VERSATILE FIT Available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±0°/ ±10°), the Contact SL stem is perfect for any ride experience. - Super stiff, ultra-light aluminum - Compatible with all Giant OD1 and OD2 steer tubes - Integrated silhouette from stem to cone spacers - Compatible with Giant's Contact SLR/SL computer mount
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminum, features a shape that's strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately - Lifetime warranty
- Fully CNC machined - Featuring an oversize center bore - Extensive machining and external webbing to maximize structural strength and stiffness and minimize weight
- CNC machined 6082 aluminum body - 7075 aluminum clamps - Unique 240-deg C-shape clamps - Minimal 6-bolt design - U-shape cradle clamp eliminates handlebar stress raisers found with traditional stems - Ultra-wide 64mm clamp width
A 3D-forged, then precision-machined, lightweight, aluminum mountain bike stem in both 31.8mm and 35.0mm models rated for cross country, trail, all-mountain, enduro, and gravity applications. - Blind bolt holes and shaping - Cold-forged and precision-machined - No-gap face plate and clamp area - Stainless hardware
Zipp's Service Course SL OS Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminum, features a shape that's strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Wide range of sizes and angles. - Service Course SL OS stem made for 1-1/4" steerer tube bikes. Ships with shims for 1-1/8" steerer tubes - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately - Lifetime warranty
- Lightweight, 3D forged, 2014 aluminum alloy - Proprietary Stealth recessed cable routing system enhances aerodynamic performance - Oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance
Replacement stem for the 2018+ Giant Propel - -8 Degree rise - Alloy stem - Composite cover Includes: - Stem - Cover - Top Cap - Hardware - Di2 plugs
A Trail-Rated, carbon-bodied, 31.8mm stem for mountain bikers seeking best-in-class performance, response, and vibration absorption. The M6 stem is designed to complement the look and ride feel of the ENVE M5 and M6 handlebars. - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 mm - Material: Carbon - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Stem angle: 0-degree
Zipp's SL Speed stem represents the essence of carbon componentry. It's stiff, secure and light weight with a sleek design that compliments any bike. It's a perfect addition to a mountain climber's favorite feather-light road bike, but it's tough enough to tackle gravel and cyclocross. Designed using SRAM Exogram technology, found in SRAM RED cranks, the new SL Speed Stem weighs just 123g (100mm) while exceeding our stiffness-to-weight standards. The SL Speed is available in six sizes ranging from 70 to 120mm to meet any rider's fit needs. Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware Torx T25 heads for precise torque readings and ease of adjustment. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Designed using SRAM Exogram technology - New SL Speed Stem weighs just 123g (100mm) - ±6° carbon stem - Secure with four bolt faceplace using Torx T25 bolt heads - Matte Black finish - Lifetime warranty - Zipp Quickview integrated mount available separately
Page 1 of 2 Next page