• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
-Molded threaded BMX caliper brake pads
-3XC triple compound cartridge road brake pads
-3XC triple compound cartridge v-brake pad inserts
-Single compound cartridge road brake pad inserts
-Molded cantilever brake pads
-Molded threaded u-brake pads
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Allen head type • All weather compound
$9.00 - $10.50
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$9.75 - $15.99
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$9.75 - $24.95
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$9.99 - $14.99
- Designed for linear pull & mechanical disc brakes - Aluminum construction - 2.5 finger - 22.2mm (7/8-inch) clamp - Left/Right: Right - Reach adjust and return spring - 88g each
-Molded performance cantilever brake pads
-Molded road brake pads
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
-Molded v-brake pads
The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex. SPECS - Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip on powder coated rims. - Black “Normal” compound Slim-By-Four pads are the most popular pad choice for most riders.
• Smooth Post • Standard Rim Compound • Applicable Hardware Included • Easy to Install • Durable, Long Lasting Compound
Serfas' durable BPV10 MTB V-Brake Compatible Pads provide reliable stopping power in all conditions. Plus, they self center for easy installation.
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Locking feature keeps brake engaged •230g pair
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
-Single compound cartridge road brake pads
Slide in Serfas' BPS100 Shimano Compatible Road Pads for reliable braking. These cartridge style brake pads install easily and all hardware is included.
Serfas' innovative BPS300 V-Brake MTB Brake Pads provide reliable stopping power. The dual stage pads clean and prevent squeaking. Plus, they're easy to install.
$15.99 - $34.99
Intrinsically designed to function seamlessly with the SL-4700 shift lever, The right braking solutions for every type of rider, comfortable and ergonomic lever profile. - Adjustable reach - Brake cable and housing set included - Compatible with V-brakes, road calipers and road mechanical disc brakes - Adjustable lever reach and transmission ratio - Aluminum construction with anodized finish - Compatible with road bike brakes, v-brakes, and road disc brakes - For handlebar diameter 22.2 mm
Page 1 of 3 Next page