• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
-Molded threaded BMX caliper brake pads
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
-3XC triple compound cartridge road brake pads
-3XC triple compound cartridge v-brake pad inserts
-Single compound cartridge road brake pad inserts
-Molded cantilever brake pads
-Molded threaded u-brake pads
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Allen head type • All weather compound
$9.00 - $10.50
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$9.75 - $15.99
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$9.75 - $24.95
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
-Molded performance cantilever brake pads
-Molded road brake pads
Replaceable V-brake pad inserts designed to fit into cartridge-style V-brake shoes (sold separately).
• Smooth Post • Standard Rim Compound • Applicable Hardware Included • Easy to Install • Durable, Long Lasting Compound
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
-Molded v-brake pads
The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex. SPECS - Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip on powder coated rims. - Black “Normal” compound Slim-By-Four pads are the most popular pad choice for most riders.
Serfas' durable BPV10 MTB V-Brake Compatible Pads provide reliable stopping power in all conditions. Plus, they self center for easy installation.
-Single compound cartridge v-brake pads
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •Aluminum construction •2.5 finger •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •171g pair •SHIMANO Equivalent BL-R550 / BL-3500
These Cartridge Road Brake Pads from Giant feature an aluminum body, conical washers for proper adjustment, and replaceable cartridge-style pads.
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Locking feature keeps brake engaged •230g pair
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
-3XC triple compound cartridge v-brake pads
Page 1 of 3 Next page