$1.98 - $8.49
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
- Standard steel replacement
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- Binder bolt - M6 x 45mm chromoly bolt - 13mm CNC alloy nut - Length: 45mm
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
- Replacement V-brake pads - Wear limit mark - Ultra-light 6061-t6 forged pad holder - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, TRP, and all major brands of V-brakes
Stem cap with integrated QuickClick mount for fast, easy attachment and removal of Topeak Ratchet Rocket tool case and SmartPhone DryBag.
- Color coordination, all the cool kids are doing it - Replacement lock rings for Giant Swage and Tactal Grips - 2 rings per package
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
-Seatpost mounted Di2 Battery Holder for ISP/Vector/D-Fuse models
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
$9.99 - $14.99
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
- Fits Shimano and ISIS BBs - Single key release - Shell: 15mm SHI/ISIS axle bolt one-key release - Sold in pairs
- Expanding replacement bar end plugs with hex bolt - Anodized alloy end caps - Compatible with most handlebar styles - 18.2mm OD expander/25.5mm OD end cap
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
- Quick-release seatpost clamp w/rack mount
- Dust-proof and waterproof rubber seal cover. - Protect the power source connection on the frame when the e-bike is parked outside or when you carry it without the EnergyPak.
-Seatpost clamp spacer kit for Advanced ISP models (2012-2014)
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
FSA bearings that set directly into the frame without the use of pressed in cups. - 36/45 degrees is Cane Creek-compatible - 45/45 degrees is Campagnolo-compatible
-Seatpost clamp for Defy/Avail Advanced models (2015-2016)
-Seatpost clamp for Defy/Avail Aluxx models (2015-2016)
- Replacement pins for tool shed chain tool. - Bag of 10
KMC Missing Link connectors are for use on new chains or to keep in your seat bag for an emergency repairs. - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and KMC 11-speed chains
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
Page 1 of 2 Next page