- Clip-on design - Steel construction - Chrome finish
SWAT (Speed wicking absorption technology) headband keeps the sweat out of eyes and Eventure Knit fabric dries 4 to 5 times faster than cotton. - Eventure Knit Terry liner maintains comfort while also wicking moisture - Machine washable - Unisex and one size fits all
Classic form, function, and incredible versatility: that's Giro's Classic Cotton Cap. Cotton material insulates when it's cold and wicks moisture when the temps rise. The short brim keeps the sun and rain out of your eyes, and the cap fits perfectly beneath a bike helmet. An elastic band lets the cap stretch to fit most riders
- Thermtextura thermo fleece lining to keep the head, brow, ears, and neck warm - Multiple wearing options adapts to different conditions - Silicone design on inner side helps secure eyewear - Reflective trim at the back to enhance visibility in low light or foggy conditions - Stretchy face opening offers riders more coverage options
Pearl Izumi's lightweight and cool Sun Sleeves provide superior UPF 50+ protection from ultraviolet rays and boast a lighter feel that allows using them in even warmer temperatures. They also have wider grippers for more comfort and that ensure they stay up when you are charging hard. • In–R–Cool technology optimizes skin–cooling effect and moisture management • Black colorway features ELITE Transfer fabric with In–R–Cool powered by Coldblack technology for optimal cooling and UPF 50+ sun protection by reflecting UV rays • White colorway features ELITE Transfer fabric with UPF 50+ Sun Protection and Ice-fil • Reflective elements for visibility
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
Not your typical balaclava! An updated design gives this ultimate winter weather head cover added versatility, ideal for battling the most brutal cold conditions. Keep the moveable face panel all the way up for extreme warmth, then pull it down for easy temperature regulation—or quick access when you need to talk. The premium P.R.O. Barrier forehead fabric provides protection against wind, and P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric adds fast-drying warmth while fitting easily underneath your helmet. - Adjustable face panel allows for easy temperature regulation - P.R.O. Barrier fabric panel on forehead provide lightweight wind protection and water resistance - P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric provides optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odor absorption with warmth - Ergonomic cut layers easily under helmet - Reflective elements for low-light visibility - One size fits most
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Keep your toes toasty in harsh conditions with Pearl Izumi's Elite Softshell Shoe Covers. Their 3-layer wind- and waterproof Softshell fabric makes these booties extremely warm. Plus, these fine covers have tall cuffs to seal out the elements, reflective accents for visibility, cleat cutouts in the durable Kevlar bottoms and 2-stage hook-and-loop closures for easy on/off.
Page 1 of 1