700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- All black, basic wire bead road tire
- Schwinn EA-3 size tire
- Great for both on and off-road riding
$19.99 - $23.99
Giant's Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The side treads give you just enough grip for confident cornering.
$20.95 - $32.79
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
$21.00 - $39.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
- Ideal repair/replacement knobby tire for cross/dirt path use - Designed for the rider seeking additional traction and control
27 x 1-1/8-inch replacement tire from Sunlite. - Bead: Wire - TPI: 27
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$23.99 - $25.49
- Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • 700 x 41c • ISO 622
- Low rolling resistence with long tread life - Advanced siping tread design for enhanced wet road traction - Continuous center tread for smooth riding
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
$24.99 - $29.99
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
-K847 Kross Plus tire (26x1.95)
- K935 Comfort Cross tire (700x40)
• Grooved tread pattern suitable for rough street, gravel, rural roads • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
$30.00 - $39.99
With their front/rear-specific compounds, grippy tread pattern and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling for any on-road conditions. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber.
$32.50 - $36.99
Serfas' Vida Hybrid is the perfect tire for commuting, touring and everyday riding thanks to Serfas' Flat-Protection System, a durable rubber compound for long life, and a grippy tread for excellent all-around handling on all surfaces.
$33.95 - $58.99
FAAAASSSTT! The Nano 40c is built for speed, and let’s just politely say it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centerline provide enough volume for lower tire pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire. Winner? We think so. So does everybody else. Don't believe us? Just ask. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said. Usage: Gravel / Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 530g, Dual DNA compound - Race Tube-Type: 470g, DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 550g, DNA compound
$34.99 - $40.00
Mixed road and path conditions are no problem for Giant's P-X2 Tire. A multi-terrain tread design provides traction and stability on pavement, mud, and gravel. The Deflect 4 puncture protection belt in the casing shields your tubes from road debris and punctures. There's also a wear indicator in the tread as well as reflective sidewalls to provide enhanced nighttime visibility.
- Great value off road tire - High volume casing for comfort and performance - 30tpi nylon casing
The Range Cruiser has the most versatile profile in Schwalbe's Active Line. This bestseller with a sharp look offers a reliable protection belt and a fast-rolling compound.
Maxxis' Re-Fuse hates flats as much as you do. To ward off punctures, the Re-Fuse boasts a Kevlar belt and Maxxis' excellent MaxxShield puncture-resistance technology. Plus, the diamond tread rides and corners wonderfully. - Weight: 280g (23c), 300g (25c), 320g (28c)
The versatile tread of Giant's P-RX2 tire can be used for anything from cross racing to all-day adventures. Its supported shoulder knobs provide precise cornering while the direction tread design improves traction on loose or rough surfaces. This tire features a Defect 2 Kevlar belt under the tread for puncture protection and a built-in wear indicator.
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
Lean into the corners with confidence aboard Michelin's Lithion 2. It delivers excellent grip thanks to its herringbone shoulder tread pattern. Plus, the silica rubber compound offers exceptional ride comfort and fantastic durability.
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
Page 1 of 3 Next page