700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- Schwinn EA-3 size tire
- Great for both on and off-road riding
-Flatland/freestyle oriented tread
- All black, basic wire bead road tire
- Center ridged tire knobby
- Blackwall, ATB style tread pattern - Great for both on and off-road riding
$19.99 - $20.99
Giant's Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The side treads give you just enough grip for confident cornering.
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$20.95 - $34.99
Schwalbe's Land Cruiser is at home on trails, pavement and bike paths. Schwalbe's KevlarGuard layer helps prevent flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. And, with enough lugs on the side for plenty of grip in dirt or mud, the Land Cruiser always keeps you in control.
• Grooved tread with directional siping • Street tire • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- Ideal repair/replacement knobby tire for cross/dirt path use - Designed for the rider seeking additional traction and control
-K847 Kross Plus tire (26x1.95)
- K935 Comfort Cross tire (700x40)
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.0)
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
$23.99 - $25.49
- Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • 700 x 41c • ISO 622
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
- K935 Comfort ATB (26x1.95)
• Grooved tread pattern suitable for rough street, gravel, rural roads • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
$28.00 - $39.99
Giant's FlatGuard Sport Tire is a must have for hardcore commuters, comfort bikes, city cruisers, and pretty much anyone else on two wheels. It gives you extra puncture and cut resistance in the form of a lightweight BlackBelt membrane that spans the entire tire from bead to bead.
Giant's P-X3 adds multi-season traction to every bike. This durable tire features a grippy tread, built-in wear indicator and reflective sidewalls, too.
$30.00 - $39.99
With their front/rear-specific compounds, grippy tread pattern and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling for any on-road conditions. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber.
The versatile tread of Giant's P-RX2 tire can be used for anything from cross racing to all-day adventures. Its supported shoulder knobs provide precise cornering while the direction tread design improves traction on loose or rough surfaces. This tire features a Defect 2 Kevlar belt under the tread for puncture protection and a built-in wear indicator.
$32.50 - $36.99
Serfas' Vida Hybrid is the perfect tire for commuting, touring and everyday riding thanks to Serfas' Flat-Protection System, a durable rubber compound for long life, and a grippy tread for excellent all-around handling on all surfaces.
- Durastrip casing features Kevlar belt to protect against flats - Twice the thickness of a standard road tire for added longevity - Completely slick tread for minimal rolling resistance
$33.95 - $58.99
FAAAASSSTT! The Nano 40c is built for speed, and let’s just politely say it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centerline provide enough volume for lower tire pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire. Winner? We think so. So does everybody else. Don't believe us? Just ask. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said. Usage: Gravel / Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 530g, Dual DNA compound - Race Tube-Type: 470g, DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 550g, DNA compound
Page 1 of 3 Next page