$16.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$17.99 - $20.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$18.99 - $32.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
• Mountain XC tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 2.1
$20.99 - $26.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
• Commuter tire with smooth center tread, lateral knobs • Wire bead • 26 x 1.95
• XC tire with medium-sized knobs suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 1.95
Great looks and a smooth ride are yours with Giant's Simple Road Star Tire. This wide tire offers cool style and a cushy ride so you can enjoy your day in the sun.
$23.99 - $24.99
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
$24.99 - $28.49
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
Giant's Revel Tire has lots of volume and plenty of grip with its all-conditions tread design. A near-continuous center tread rolls fast over a variety of surfaces, and the side knobs bite in corners and the loose stuff.
Schwalbe's Rapid Rob has learned from the best and uses the former profile of the highly-touted Racing Ralph. It features level-3 K-Guard flat protection for peace of mind. It’s definitely the right choice for rougher trails on either the front or rear wheel.
Make your commute faster with Kenda's Kwest. It's a smooth, fast-rolling slick that speeds along the road and bike path. Deep water grooves help channel water away from the center tread in rainy conditions for added confidence. And, the 100 psi rating on these tires means rolling resistance is kept to the bare minimum, so you'll get to work on time. - Smooth, minimal tread tire for city, bike path, or commuting in a variety of sizes to suit any need - Deep water grooves help channel water in wet conditions - Front and rear application, best when used as a set - Wire Bead
The Vermin Front MTB Tire is perfect for packed to moderately loose conditions. Its low-profile tread pattern has minimal rolling resistance for ultra-high-speed cranking and shoulder lugs that bite into the corners. Plus, this tire is built for unparalleled puncture resistance using Serfas’ Flat Protection system. This is a front-specific directional design.
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
Save your outdoor tire for outdoor riding by training on Kurt Kinetic's Trainer Tire. Made by Kenda, this indoor-specific tire is specially formulated for a better grip on the trainer's resistant unit. It's much more durable than a standard tire, and quieter too. Available in a 26-inch and 700c version, it just happens to match the color of your Kinetic trainer.
$89.99 - $117.00
The Mammoth is the first fat bike tire from Maxxis! The center tread is relatively low to help keep the tire rolling, while the large side knobs aid in cornering. Available in a 4.00-inch casing, the Mammoth is ready for duty on the trail, the beach, or in the snow.
Page 1 of 1