$11.99 - $24.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
$16.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$17.99 - $20.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Mountain XC tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 2.1
$20.99 - $26.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
• Commuter tire with smooth center tread, lateral knobs • Wire bead • 26 x 1.95
• XC tire with medium-sized knobs suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 1.95
$23.99 - $24.99
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
$24.99 - $28.49
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
With a slick tread in the center and small knobs on the outside, Serfas' Deputy tire is ready to report for duty. It's made of a long-wearing rubber compound, so it's built to last.
Giant's Revel Tire has lots of volume and plenty of grip with its all-conditions tread design. A near-continuous center tread rolls fast over a variety of surfaces, and the side knobs bite in corners and the loose stuff.
The Vermin Front MTB Tire is perfect for packed to moderately loose conditions. Its low-profile tread pattern has minimal rolling resistance for ultra-high-speed cranking and shoulder lugs that bite into the corners. Plus, this tire is built for unparalleled puncture resistance using Serfas’ Flat Protection system. This is a front-specific directional design.
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
Save your outdoor tire for outdoor riding by training on Kurt Kinetic's Trainer Tire. Made by Kenda, this indoor-specific tire is specially formulated for a better grip on the trainer's resistant unit. It's much more durable than a standard tire, and quieter too. Available in a 26-inch and 700c version, it just happens to match the color of your Kinetic trainer.
$89.99 - $117.00
The Mammoth is the first fat bike tire from Maxxis! The center tread is relatively low to help keep the tire rolling, while the large side knobs aid in cornering. Available in a 4.00-inch casing, the Mammoth is ready for duty on the trail, the beach, or in the snow.
Page 1 of 1