Planet Bike's Spok Taillight ensures you'll be seen for up to a mile! It boasts a super-bright LED and a translucent casing that allows 220 degrees of visibility. The rubber strap can be used to mount the Spok on seatposts or odd shaped tubes of all sorts and sizes. And, this little baby runs up to 100 hours with the included CR 2032 battery. There's even a keychain hole for portability!
Serfas' Stop Sign Red Taillight boasts 5 ultra-bright LEDs with a built-in reflector for excellent visibility. It has flashing, steady, and random and rolling modes, and runs for up to 120 hours on the 2 included AA batteries.
- COB bright 10 chip LED - Micro-USB charging cable included - Weather-tough water resistant design - Flashing low battery indicator - Dual orientation universal rubber bracket
Serfas' TL-411 LED Taillight boasts 4 ultra-bright LEDs for excellent visibility. It has flashing and steady modes, runs for up to 70 hours, and comes with 2 AAA batteries.
Giant's Numen Mini Lights are small, versatile, and bright. Both the headlight and taillight use super bright LEDs to make sure you're visible in low-light riding situations, and feature your choice of steady or flashing mode. The tool-free rubber mounting hardware is fast, easy to use, and fits nearly every handlebar and seatpost.
Giant's Numen TL1 5 LED Taillight boasts 5 bright LEDs so you get noticed out on the road. If that wasn't enough, you have 4 modes: steady, flashing, patrol, and random modes for high visibility in traffic. And it runs for up to 180 hours. This great water-resistant light also sports 2 mounting options.
Stand out at night! The Blinky 3H combines 3 bright LEDs with a parabolic reflector for up to a mile of visibility. And, its self-leveling helmet mount ensures optimum visibility as you ride. It also includes seatpost and seatstay mounts. The Blinky 3H has steady and flashing modes and runs for up to 100 hours on the included AAA battery. Also, this light includes a reflective lens and side reflective strips for extra safety.
- Maximum output to 20 lumens - ANSI certified lumens and runtime - IPX4 water resistant - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost, Strive, Lanza, Coveta, Liv Rev Comp and Luta series helmets
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
With the push of a button, the 2’Fer can switch between a white 60 lumen front light and a red 20 lumen rear light. Holding the button for 2 seconds turns the light on and off, and pushing the button once changes modes between white solid, red solid, white flashing and red flashing. The light also remembers which mode you were last using and turns on in that mode. - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium Polymer battery - Waterproof to IP-65 standard - 3 hour recharge time - 18g / 0.04lb each As Front: - 60 Lumens - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs As Rear: - 20 Lumens - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 7.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Compact size - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .06 LUX - 5 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 20 hrs
With a dazzlingly bright 28 LED PB Power Array and three modes, this USB rechargeable light is like a Scarlet Begonia for the back of your bike. For added safety, it has a CPSC certified reflector in the lens to keep you visible when the light is off. Versatile mounting options allow you to attach it to your seat post or rear rack with the included brackets. - PB 28 LED power array and CPSC certified reflector provides steady, Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 5 hrs (steady – 20 lm), 9 hrs (Courtesy – 6-18 lm) and up to 30 hrs (Superflash - 20 lm) - Provide 160-degrees of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust and water resistance rated to IP65 standard - 700 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2.5 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Includes rear rack and seat post mounts plus clip mount for multiple mounting options - 65 grams
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 12 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 11 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
Lezyne's Zecto Drive Rear is a low-profile, high-visibility light with three ultra-bright LEDs. It delivers up to 80 lumens with five output options and holds up to daily use thanks to a lightweight, durable composite matrix body with machined aluminum faceplate. Intelligent Power Indicator displays battery life and provides side visibility. Convenient Micro-USB rechargeable design. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops.
The Rojo 100 USB rechargeable bike tail light is designed to keep you safe and visible on every ride, day and night. It’s packed with up to 100 lumens of power so you’ll be sure to be noticed on your daytime rides and commutes whether you’re on the road, bike path or turning the corner downtown. Four precision engineered lighting modes let you select the perfect optimized optical output. - 2 high output Cree XB-D LEDs provide four modes for every kind of ride (Steady, Pulse, Courtesy & Superflash Turbo settings) - See the light in action here! - Tested to FL1 standards - Run times: 5 hrs (Steady – 25 lm), 10 hrs (Pulse - 50-90 lm), 12 hrs (Courtesy - 30-90 lm) and up to 15 hrs (Superflash - Turbo - 100 lm) - Provide 270° of visibility - Designed for when you ride the most…during the daytime. The Rojo 100 is engineered to be highly visible even in bright, sunny conditions - Water resistant – Don’t be worried to ride in the rain, the Rojo 100 is dust & water resistance rated to the IP66 standard - Fast recharging - 650 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2.5 hours with micro USB type C cable (included) - Multiple mounting options - Includes rear rack, seat post, seat stay and clip mount flexible mounting options - 48 grams
The NiteRider Sabre 110 is a super bright, lightweight USB rechargeable LED tail light. It utilizes a multi LED array designed for eye-catching visibility in both day and night. Features - Lumen Output: 110 - 6 Modes with Run Times: 1:45 – 17:00hrs - Charge Time: 2:30hrs - Weight: 28g - Battery: Li-Po - Low Battery Indicator - 110 Lumen Super Lightweight Daylight Visible taillight - Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated Run Times - Pulse Flash—7:00h - Flash—6:00h - Fast Flash—17:00h - Steady High—1:45h - Steady Med—4:00h - Steady Low—8:30h
Features: - 30 lumens (Numen+ Tag TL) ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Steady (5hrs), Low Steady (10hrs), Pulse (15hrs), Flash (30hrs), Random (50hrs) - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Power indicator - Auto start sensor - IPX4 Waterproof rating - Integrated USB plug - Flexible mounting system works with different shape handlebars and seatposts
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Features: - Up to 20 lumens ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Day mode 4 hrs., High 8 hrs., Middle 15 hrs., Flash 30 hrs. - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Low power indicator - Motion sensor include - IPX4 waterproof rating - Charge via Micro USB cable
- ACCELERATION SENSOR - when speed is reduced by more than 1.6 m/s (5.76 km/hr or 3.58 mph) an additional LED is switched on - Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILTY AND SAFETY - Brake light is 3 TIMES BRIGHTER than normal output in Steady mode - ADDITIONAL OPTIC in front of LED at lower end of light guide - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .20 LUX - 7 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 10 hrs
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 10 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
The LED Laser Drive rear light enhances nighttime safety by projecting "lanes" on the road behind you. Two laser lines establish your presence by creating a lane that shows motorists where you are and where you're headed. Two solid modes and five flashing modes ensure you're always seen, and recharges are made convenient through USB. Silicone rubber mounting strap included.
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles. MAXIMUM AWARENESS - Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS - This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit. WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP - This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars. THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE - When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts. SUPERIOR VISIBILITY - Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile. COMPACT DESIGN - Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride. PELOTON MODE - Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group. BATTERY LIFE - Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode. Physical Specifications - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - BLE: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In the box: - Varia RTL515 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
Page 1 of 1