Giant's Go-Flo 24-Ounce Water Bottle is made from taste-free, antibacterial polypropylene, has an easy-to-use spout and features a wide opening for easy filling. It's also 100% recyclable.
$5.50 - $6.99
Fill up Cannondale's Sonoma Water bottle with your favorite hydration and let the endorphins carry you away. With a high-flow valve and an easy-squeeze design, this bottle offers easy hydration. Plus, it's recyclable and dishwasher safe.
$5.99 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$6.99 - $11.00
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
• Nylon cage with integrated handlebar mount • 10 ounces
Features - Alloy bottle cage - 6mm alloy rod - Tough and still flexible - Compatible with various water bottles
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Topeak's Shuttle Cage AL is the classic aluminum cage for your bottles. It holds securely and gives you quick access to your bottles.
$9.99 - $14.99
Cannondale’s GT-40 Aluminum Cage provides easy bottle access in a wrap-around design that holds bottles securely even on rough roads and trails. Plus, at 40 grams, it’s light, too!
$9.99 - $10.00
Cannondale's GT-40 Aluminum Side-Load Cage is perfect for smaller frames or funky full-suspension frames where bottle clearance is an issue. Providing a secure hold and easy access to your bottle, this stylish cage weighs in at just over 42 grams.
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
The original Blackburn cage design. - Welded aluminum for lightness and strength - Aluminum construction - Budget-friendly - 47 grams
$10.99 - $12.99
Polar's Insulated Bottles keep liquids cooler, longer so you enjoy crisp, refreshing drinks even at the end of your rides. These excellent bottles are BPA- and chemical-free so every sip tastes great. Plus, they feature an easy-to-clean removable valve, plus a handy and removable carrying loop.
$10.99 - $13.99
Polar's Insulated Bottles keep liquids cooler, longer so you enjoy crisp, refreshing drinks even at the end of your rides. These excellent bottles are BPA- and chemical-free so every sip tastes great. Plus, they feature an easy-to-clean removable valve, plus a handy and removable carrying loop. This bottle comes standard with the Polar Bottle Sport cap.
$11.00 - $12.00
- Cleanspring with leak-proof valve and dust-resistant nozzle design - The narrow shape nozzle allows drinking from the side - 100% BPA-free antibacterial polypropylene material - Unique Pourfast dual-density bottle technology - Recyclable
Cannondale’s Kids Waterbottle Set includes a water bottle and a cage to get your little one started with the right equipment. Designed from the ground up for smaller hands and smaller spaces, the side-loading cage ensures your kid will have no trouble grabbing a sip of water. The bottle is BPA-free and can be washed in the dishwasher. Plus, there's a set of matching stickers to customize the bottle.
An efficient and easy to use bottlecage - Composite material bottle-cage - Adapts to all types of bottles thanks to it’s flexible structure
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keeps liquids cool up to two hours • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$13.00 - $15.00
Long rides in the blazing sun are no match for the insulating power of CamelBak's Podium Chill Bottle. It boasts a double-wall polypropylene construction with an airtight layer of insulating foam to keep your drinks nice and cool. To prevent funky tastes, odors, and bacteria, it's lined with CamelBak's HydroGuard. This bottle also sports CamelBak's easy-sipping, self-sealing Jet Valve that even has a shut-off switch for leak-proof carrying. The Podium is dishwasher safe and fits in any bottle cage; plus, you don't have to use the ol' hip-tap to close it.
Features - Fresh antimicrobial technology - 100% dishwasher safe, rated up to 90°C - New nozzle design produces 50% greater water flow - Dual wall insulated design keeps contents cool
- Insulated to keep cold liquids cold and warm liquids warm - Patent-pending, leak-proof, screw-off top and bottom that make cleaning and drying easy - Made with 100% non-toxic, BPA-free plastics, making it safe to use over and over - Top-rack dishwasher safe
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keep liquids cool up to 2 hours • Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
- Stainless steel construction - Won’t rust or scuff water bottles - 4mm welded stainless steel construction - 41 Grams
Blackburn's Slick Cage is both elegant and indestructible. The polycarbonate-constructed cage offers MTB durability with road worthy appearance. - Minimalist profile - Ultra-snug fit with a solid grip - V-shape opening allows easier side insertion on small frames - 23 grams
CamelBak Podium Big Chill 25 oz is a high performance insulated sport bottle that keeps your water cooler longer. A double-walled bottle construction uses closed cell foam technology to keep your water cold twice as long as a standard bottle. The patented spill-proof Jet Valve allows the user to hydrate immediately without having to open or close a drinking interface and the bottle’s streamlined ergonomic design offers excellent squeezability without compromising bottle grip. The large aperture of the drinking nozzle generates an exceptional water flow rate and is easy to remove for thorough cleaning. The Podium Chill also has a lockout dial with easy to read graphics for leak-proof transport.
Cannondale's C Cage provides excellent wrap-around coverage with an effective, yet subtle c-logo design. Made of molded poly-resin, this stylish cage tips the scales at a scant 40 grams.
Modern mountain bikes' fancy suspension and lower standover height have put water bottle cage real estate at a premium, but Blackburn's Wayside Side Entry MTB Cage buys back some space! - Left or Right Handed - This 2 piece system can be installed so that the bottle is able to exit from either the right or left side. No extra hardware is required and the cage installs easily and quickly. - Bottle Retention - There is nothing worse than looking down at your bike and realizing that you have one less water bottle than you started with. Our cages are vigorously lab AND field tested at each stage of the development process to ensure that your water is safely held to the bike. Details: - Standard 65mm center-to-center hole spacing - Two mounting bolts included Dimensions: - Length 140mm/5.51in - Width 87mm/3.43in - Height 87mm/3.43 - Weight 45 Grams
Features - High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
Hydration is only a short reach away with Giant's ProWay Bottle Cage. Lightweight plastic construction offers a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
Page 1 of 2 Next page