700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
$21.00 - $39.99
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass, and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
The Schwalbe CX Pro Performance Line Tire lets you rip through mud and grit with ease. The unbelievably low weight and excellent grip through corners keep you on your bike through the roughest terrain. Hop on and feel the power of the CX Pro for yourself.
What makes an almost perfect all-rounder even better? It's no easy challenge for Schwalbe's product developers. The result, however, is outstanding. The tread of the Smart Sam is modern and balanced at the same time. The compact central rib provides comfortable rolling, while the edged outer lugs guarantee optimized off-road-grip. For this reason, Smart Sam is reliable in every condition and even rolls well on roads.
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
The Range Cruiser has the most versatile profile in Schwalbe's Active Line. This bestseller with a sharp look offers a reliable protection belt and a fast-rolling compound.
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
The Energizer Plus has an ultramodern, dynamic touring profile with a smooth center section and strong diamond sides. It rolls easily on the road and has good grip, even on unpaved ground. The newly created Addix E-Compound is specially optimized for maximum durability, low rolling resistance and exceptional grip even at high speeds.
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$42.00 - $79.99
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
$51.00 - $64.99
Reduced to its essentials. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.
The Flat-less tire. Schwalbe's best selling model. The most puncture resistant pneumatic tire there is. In addition to the superior puncture protection it features many inner values: - Rolling resistance. The patented, 5 mm thick SmartGuard layer, when compared to all generic products, has a significant advantage in rolling resistance. - Recycling. Also in the SmartGuard, we use a proportion of recycled rubber from old latex products. - “Anti-aging” side wall. It now lasts much longer before deveolping unsightly cracks when subjected to use with too low air pressure. - E-Bike ready. Due to its great properties Marathon Plus is the best choice for E-Bikes (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h.
- A trekking tire that can go anywhere you want it to take you - SmartGuard puncture protection layer offers the best puncture resistance of any tire - Endurance compound for super long tread life
- Maximum puncture protection - New dynamic profile - SmartGuard belt
Schwalbe built an entirely separate facility to churn out their top-of-the-line Schwalbe One tires. Although speed is priority number one, you also get a long-lasting, incredibly grippy tire that still offers solid puncture protection.
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for gravel riding - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing
The G-One Bite feels pretty good on the road, but its true strength comes through off-road. Constructed for more off-road use than its stablemates, the open tread design and strong outer blocks provide stability when cornering and deliver this G-One the perfect "Bite".
The G-One Speed offers an unleashing profile and is breathtakingly fast—especially when large tire volume is crucial. - G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs - Guaranteed for maximum speed
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
- The new X-One Speed completes the One Cyclo-X series. - A real Speed-Miracle. The flat round knobs are supported by novel “Multi-Rip”-Blocks for good traction on dry tracks. - Vertical side knobs give stability when cornering.
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
$84.00 - $86.00
- Tubeless tires guarantee the lowest rolling resistance while maintaining very high puncture resistance
- The exceptional profile and OneStar rubber compound make the Schwalbe X-One one of the fastest cross tires ever. - To make it the absolute high-flyer, mount it without a tube on a tubeless-compatible wheel. - In combination with the right wheel you can run tubeless tires for cyclo-cross with extremely low air pressures without fear of "Burping" (unwanted air leakage). - For instance, it works extremely well with the Iron Cross from No Tubes.
- Ultimate touring tire Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: TravelStar - Tire Technology: DoubleDefense - Tire Type: Clincher
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
Page 1 of 1