- High impact Resin multi-use body with integrated cage - Externally sealed ball bearing system - 100mm x 82mm platform - Weight: 316g pair (9/16")
$8.99 - $9.99
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
$9.00 - $9.99
Giant's Nylon MTB Pedals feature durable steel axles, quality bearings and tough nylon bodies with teeth for a great grip. There are also reflectors for visibility.
Make sure your young rider is pedaling right with Giant's Plastic Juvenile Pedals. - 1/2-inch spindles
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
Lightweight and durable, the plastic-composite body Empire flat pedal is your go to for any situation. - Nylon composite body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
- Forged alloy body with non-slip steel cage - Heat treated Boron 9/16" axle spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing system - Weight: 240g pair (9/16")
- Compatible with LOOK cleats system. - 3 float options (0/4.5/9). - Memory position for separate front and rear cleat.
These forged alloy platform pedals feature a durable chromoly spindle and replaceable pins. - Toe clip compatible - Loose ball bearings - 599g/pair
$19.99 - $24.99
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
$19.99 - $25.99
- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
- Oversized plastic platform with tread - Chromoly spindle - Includes toe straps - 873g pair (9/16")
Designed for use on a variety of bikes, from commuters to adventure, the lightweight aluminum-body Domain flat pedal is built to last. - Polished alloy body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
- High-strenght Nylon body with injected fiber - 9/16" Cr-Mo axle - Ball bearings
$24.99 - $39.99
- Polished one-piece alloy body - Boron spindle - Toe clip compatible - Approximately 450g pair
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Alloy body with steel cage - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle - Toe clips and straps
The Tom Dugan signature Grandstand pedals feature a slim design to keep feet close to the axle, plus a wider, dual-concave platform. - 17mm thick at center - 105mm wide - Full-size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach - 9/16"
- Nylon body w/steel cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 547g pair - 9/16-inch pedals
Evo's LU-A18 Platform Pedals are aggressive DH pedals that use a 1-piece aluminum body for serious toughness. The large, concave platform gives you huge surface area when going big and going fast. Removable pins deliver maximum traction. They're durable too, with burly cromo axles and sealed bearings.
- Forged alloy body - Large contact surface, 95 x 95mm - Replaceable pins - 9/16 Cr-Mo axle - 462g
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 molded pins for maximum grip - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 350g
Forged alloy platform pedals with a hardened chromoly spindle. - Molded pins - Size: 9/16-inch
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance. - Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins - Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts - 9/16"
- Forged alloy body and cage - Polished chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 300g pair
$40.00 - $42.00
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Giant original Laser-etched pattern. - Ball bearing. - Cro-Mo axle.
Giant's Original MTB Core Platform Pedals are a treat for your mountain-riding feet. The wide, stable aluminum platforms have a scalloped shape with 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are heat-treated boron steel axles and quality bearings. - 9/16-inch spindles
Page 1 of 3 Next page