Adventure handlebars from FSA are double butted, tapered, and shot-peened AL6061. - 31.8mm bar clamp diameter with 34 x 21 ergonomic oval section - 125mm drop, 80mm reach - 12° side flare
$41.99 - $49.99
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar available in a multitude of widths - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 128mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
$42.99 - $59.99
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
Bored hands make bad rides, mix it up with some drop bars so you have positions aplenty! Duck into the drops and out of the wind if you're feeling aggro, relax and ride the tops if you're just taking a cruise or, add some hoods, and get out over the front wheel. The choice is yours. - Classic style drop bars perfect for getting a more aggressive riding posture on your fixie or road bike - Designed by us and perfect for any 25.4mm clamp, these puppies taper to 22.2mm for mounting all your lights, computers, etc... Race on. - 40cm/400mm width with a 138mm drop
Giant's Connect XR Flared Road Handlebars give a short reach and shallow drop for easy access to the controls. The dual radius drops are flared out for greater stability when you're down low and the top profile is an oval shape so your hands stay comfortable as you ride.
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm - 8 degree flare
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 Ergo handlebar. The Service Course lineup provides options to match every rider with a high-performance, precise fitting bar. The Service Course 70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you'd want in a bar — a design based on feedback from pro bike fitters and riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you'll love. - 6061 aluminum for low weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - ISO 4210 compliant
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 XPLR, our newest drop-bar offering. The bar's moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle — from paved roads to gravel, mud, dirt, and even singletrack. The Service Course 70 XPLR helps you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Whether on a two-hour training ride from home or a 200-mile gravel adventure, today's riders demand more of their cockpit: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops while focusing on two crucial metrics — outsweep and flare. - Bar drops provide a wider, balanced, and secure position with drops that are about 6cm wider than the hoods position for technical or intense riding. - The 70 XPLR features an ergonomic top with an extended 100mm clamping area for computer mounts, aero-extensions, bags, and whatever else you may need for the long haul. - Reach: 70mm - Drop: 115mm
COMFORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT The all-new Contact SL Riser road handlebar is an ergonomically shaped aluminum bar that provides maximum stability, stiffness and compliance at a low weight. Along with a comfortable shallow drop, the Contact SLR Riser bar also features a 20mm rise to accommodate a wider fit range as well as offer a lower stem stack for a sleeker profile. FEATURES - Giant advanced alloy manufacturing process delivers a stiff but compliant aluminum bar at minimal weight - 20mm rise for additional fit range
- Aerodynamic integrated Cable Routing (ACR) - Alloy handlebar is designed for Adventure, Gravel and Cyclocross - Sculpted contact points for the "hoods" and "drops" riding positions for better ergonomics - Flared drops for better control and clearance when descending - Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - 120mm drop, 80mm reach - 15° outward bend - Finish: Bead blasted anodized black - Weight: 292 grams (420mm)
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm
The Service Course SL-70 is the bike fitter's go-to bar. The short reach to the hoods allows a proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. With the revised ramp angle, proper fit is now achievable on even the most challenging setups. The 70mm reach is the shortest of Zipp's Service Course bars. Together with its 128mm drop, the bar is deal for riders preferring a low body position. Whether it's a rider with a shorter torso or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into their optimal position. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Matte Black nano blast aluminum - Clip-on Compatible - Lifetime warranty
This is Zipp's innovative all-road handlebar, the Service Course SL 70 XPLR. The bar's moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle—from paved roads onto gravel, mud, dirt, and even single track. The Service Course SL 70 XPLR helps you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Today's riders demand a few things out of their cockpit, whether they are doing a two hour training ride from home or a 200 mile gravel adventure: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops, specifically focusing on two crucial metrics: outsweep and flare. Outsweep is created by rotating the drop below the brake perch outward. Flare is created by rotating the entire drop above the brake perch outward. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 70mm Reach and 115mm drop allow a comfortable hoods position and a shallow drops postion - 5° drop Flare and 11° drop outsweep creates a drops position 6cm wider than hoods - Ergonomic top with 3° backsweep - Lifetime warranty
The Service Course SL-80 provides comfortable and efficient positions on the bar tops, brake hoods, or down in the drops. The bar allows a neutral wrist position on the drops and a flat brake-hood transition. This minimizes the need for up-rotated bars. Drops are angled outward by 4 degrees, reducing wrist strain. Named after its 80mm reach to bring the hoods and control levers back where you want them. The ergonomic 125mm drop places the angled drop position where you can easily reach it while maintaining a neutral wrist angle. The SL-80's rounded bar top is clip-on compatible. Forged from lightweight 7075 aluminum. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 7050 Aluminum - 80mm reach/125mm drop designed to fit a large number of riders - Clip-on compatible - Lifetime warranty
- Award-winning Vibrocore foam core provides vibration-damping, proven to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 8mm bar clamp extends through the top section, providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter - Round profile upper section facilitates a wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - Recommended for: ASTM 3, Gravel Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Width, Hood to Hood (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460 / 480 / 500 / 520mm - Width, Barend to Barend (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602 / 622 / 642 / 662mm - Weight (g): 345 / 350 / 355 / 370 / 375 / 380 - Drop/Reach: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - Flare: 25° - Ramp: 14°
With Versatile Contact Position drops that feature an 8-degree flare, 3-degree outsweep and 40mm tails, the CADEX AR Handlebar sets a new standard for all-road control. A 70mm reach and shallow 115mm drop make it easy to transition from the tops to the hoods and drops. And an innovative one-piece mold construction boosts strength and stiffness while still maintaining a best-in-class weight. - 8-degree flare and 3-degree out sweep provide total control over variable surfaces. - Extended 40mm tails on the drops add stability and leverage for increased confidence when sprinting or descending. - 3-degree backsweep delivers increased comfort and balance on the tops. - A 70mm reach and shallow 115mm drop allow quick and controlled transitions between the tops, the hoods and the drops. - One-piece, no-bond mold manufacturing process reduces weight and increases strength and stiffness. - Precision carbon fiber layup provides added strength at minimal weight. - Compatible with Shimano Di2 Bar End Type Junction.
Superlight weight for a competitive edge. Comfort to carry you through long training days and crushing queen stages. The all-new CADEX Race Handlebar features innovative one-piece construction and an ergonomic design that’s stiff, responsive and easy on your hands.
The SES AR Handlebar reveals our vision for the future of road handlebar shaping and design. Purpose-built for the modern road rider, the SES AR handlebar features compound flared drops for confident handling, aerodynamic shaping with internal/external routing options for clean airflow and aesthetics, and a carbon laminate that has been tuned for responsive handling without sacrificing comfort. - Application: Road Race, All-Road, Gravel, Cyclocross - Sizes: 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm - Weights: 243g, 245g, 248g, 262g, 280g - Full Integrated Internal or External Routing - Lifetime Incident Protection and 5 Year Factory Warranty
- Ultra-light carbon composite reduces the weight while maintaining a stiff construction - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition from the tops to the hoods to the drops - The round-shape clamping design ensures better fitting adjustments for hand and body positions - The center of clamping area meet with handlebar top seamlessly to improve aerodynamics while saving weight - An aero-optimized flattened top section reduces the front face area and improves the airflow - The edge of the handlebar top features a wider and lifted shape for better aero position - Elliptical drops improves bar stiffness without adding weight - Cable openings features a bigger opening making routing easier
A purpose-built carbon drop bar specifically designed to improve the off-road drop bar ride experience. Whether it’s descending the steep and technical grades at the Crusher in the Tushar, finding more comfortable hand positions during the 200-mile slog across Kansas at the Dirty Kanza, or adventure riding in your own backyard, this full carbon handlebar provides performance-driven gravel riders with the options, comfort, and control they need to grind gravel with confidence.
Full carbon fiber road handlebar with thoughtful ergonomics highlighted by a short reach shallow drop geometry and full Di2 compatibility. Who It's For Road riders with a preference for compact geometry, light weight, and refined electronic groupset integration. Why We Made It Because we understand that your ride experience can be established by the comfort and control achieved with a handlebar, we take handlebar design seriously. The ENVE Compact Road Handlebar is available in both a traditional and compact geometry and a variety of width options to meet the fitment needs of most cyclists. Ergonomics of the Road Bars are thoughtful and allow for a wide range of adjustability from tilt to brake/shift lever placement. To round off the finish, the ENVE Compact Road Handlebar can be routed externally for mechanical groupsets but is also drilled for internal electronic routing for modern electronic drivetrains including compatibility with Shimano RS-EW910 bar end plug junction box installations. The Compact Road Handlebar includes ENVE's Integrated Bar End Plugs.
Page 1 of 1