- Ergonomically shaped rubber ribbed grip - Comfortable and easy on the hands with or without gloves - Larger ribbed palm area helps to reduce numbness and strain on hands and wrists - Length: 130mm
Sunlite's Gel Grips are soft and feature an ergonomic shape for premium comfort.
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
$11.99 - $15.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
- Slightly tapered ergonomic lock-on grip with varying sized blocks to provide improved grip - Single bolt, black lock on ring - Press-in end plugs included - 135mm Length
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamps - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 130mm
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamps - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 140mm - Style: w/ Bar Ends
Page 1 of 1