TRP Disc Brake Pads - Semi-Metallic, Steel Backed, For Hylex, Hylex RS, and HD-T190 Flat-Mount Calipers
$19.99 - $23.99
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
•Side pull design •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Aluminum construction •330g set
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •Aluminum construction •2.5 finger •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •171g pair •SHIMANO Equivalent BL-R550 / BL-3500
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Locking feature keeps brake engaged •230g pair
- Economical 3-finger replacement brake levers for basic replacement and repairs - Large 3-finger length blade offers an easy to engage platform and universal practicality - Available for Canti and linear-pull-style brakes
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Allen head type • All weather compound
- Compatible with most side- and center-pull brakes - Excellent for BMX and freestyle - Hex nut type - All-weather compound
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
• Smooth Post • Standard Rim Compound • Applicable Hardware Included • Easy to Install • Durable, Long Lasting Compound
$17.99 - $19.00
Serfas' BPS-100 Shimano Compatible Pads are functional and stylish, too. The triple compound pad cleans as it eliminates squeaks. Plus, the powder-coated finish adds a polished look. All hardware is included for easy installation.
Slide in Serfas' BPS100 Shimano Compatible Road Pads for reliable braking. These cartridge style brake pads install easily and all hardware is included.
Serfas' innovative BPS300 V-Brake MTB Brake Pads provide reliable stopping power. The dual stage pads clean and prevent squeaking. Plus, they're easy to install.
$44.00 - $54.99
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
SRAM's Force Brake Caliper Set delivers race-ready speed control, light weight and lovely streamlined aesthetics that will enhance any dream bike. Featuring a powerful dual-pivot design and cold-forged aluminum construction, the Force brakes offer excellent stopping power. And, you also get easy-to-replace cartridge brake pads and a handy quick release and adjustment barrel, too.
SRAM's Pad Inserts are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
$25.00 - $34.99
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
Origin-8's Cantilever MTB Levers are light and reliable forged-aluminum 4-finger levers for cantilever brakes and they're compatible with Shimano Rapid Fire and SRAM Grip Shift shifters. These fine levers include return springs for a snappy, smooth action, built-in reach adjustment and adjusting barrels for fine-tuning your brakes.
Contains 70% ceramic fiber, insulates against friction heat build up, and prevents premature aging of the resin of the carbon fiber rim. - Ceramic fiber compound for use with Carbon rims - Compatible with popular Shimano-style brake shoes - Good for both wet and dry conditions
Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum lever and body - Ergonomic 2-finger lever design - Return spring with reach and cable tension adjust - Hinged clamp allows installation without removing grips/tape - Fits 1.5-1.6mm brake cable type - 90g pair
- Truly universal compatibility (adjustable cable pull for linear/mech disc or caliper/cantilever) - 22.2mm (7/8") clamp - Return spring/reach adjustment - Forged alloy construction - 3-finger lever design - 206g pair
$29.99 - $44.99
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Classic Road Caliper offers excellent braking power for road bikes. A dual pivot design provides solid stopping power and the forged aluminum construction keeps the weight low. A variety of reaches ensure proper fitment and the vast array of colors and finishes let you match your ride, or add an accent.
$25.49 - $38.29
6-Bolt mounting pattern - Wide leg design improves rotor`s lateral stiffness for a consistent and firm braking surface - Stainless steel construction - Torx bolts included
Page 1 of 5 Next page