- Quality alloy construction makes valve core removal and installation a breeze. - Designed for a lifetime of use to keep you rolling for years to come.
$3.95 - $5.24
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys. - L-keys for hexagonal socket screws - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - Wear-resistant size marking
To adjust preload on Hollowtech II cranksets
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way. Sunlite's Y-Socket Wrench has 8, 9, and 10mm socket wrenches. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
$5.95 - $7.95
Park's Shop Screwdrivers are pro-quality tools featuring durable and precise heat-treated chrome-vanadium tips and shafts and dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
- Designed to fit into the bottle neck of all Muc-Off Bike Cleaner and Drivetrain Cleaner bottles for easy refilling - Perfect for refilling Muc-Off Bottle For Life - Collapsible fold up design makes it portable and easy to store - Flexible construction - Easy to clean and dishwasher safe - Made from durable, food-grade silicone that's non-toxic - Working temperature range of -40 °C to 200 °C - Silicone is highly durable and more ocean friendly than plastic - Collapsible design means lower CO2 footprint in shipping compared to a regular plastic funnel - Size expanded: 106 x 43mm - Size collapsed: 25 x 43mm
$5.99 - $6.49
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. The ballpoint drive profile means that it is possible to swivel the tool axis away from the screwdriving axis, thus enabling "round the corner" screwdriving. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. - Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds, while soft zones ensure high torque transfer - Hexagonal ball point screwdriver - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - Hexagonal blade and ballpoint for secure working even in difficult installation situations - The Wera Black Point tip offers an exact fit and optimum corrosion protection
RockShox, 00.6815.066.020, Reverb post bleed tool
Tools for repairing and maintaining SRAM Level brakes.
The new B-gap adjustment tool is simple and easy to use, allowing for a quick set up experience. Small enough to be able to pack in your ride bag or stash in your toolbox for repeated use, it is also industrially recyclable if you find you no longer have use for it. This is the most precise tool for setting up and adjusting your drivetrain.
• Fits 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 gauge spoke nipples
- Designed for a perfect fit on Giant WheelSystems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
Park Tool's Derailleur Clutch Wrench is a small, thin wrench with 5.5mm and 3mm openings designed to fit the rear derailleur clutch tension adjuster on Shimano XT, SLX, Deore, Saint and Zee rear Shadow Plus (+) derailleurs and all previous Shadow Plus models.
$6.99 - $14.99
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
$6.99 - $8.99
Material: premium chrome vanadium steel
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
Giant's Control Patch Kit consists of 2 tire levers, 6 glueless patches, 4 vulcanized/glue patches, a tube of glue and some sandpaper. Buy a bunch of them and make sure you have 1 in every seat bag and hydration pack you own.
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Hex-Plus offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. "Take-it-easy" Tool Finder: color coding according to profile and size. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. - Hexagonal screwdriver hex-plus - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving - Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - Hex-plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
$8.82 - $22.50
T-handle screwdriver: The ideal handle shape to allow high torque transmission in difficult tightening and loosening situations. The ergonomic shape of the handle fills the palm of the hand well, the fingers lie safely in the soft rounded handle recesses. The whole hand makes contact with the handle and friction losses between the hand and the handle are avoided. There is a special surface treatment of the blades for high corrosion protection and an optimum fit in the screw head. - T-handle screwdriver for the transmission of high tightening and loosening moments - Ergonomic 2-component handle with finger handle recesses and pleasant surface feel for high power transmission and fatigue-free working - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - With additional short arm for the transmission of extremely high torques due to the leverage of the long arm - With holding function (HF) securely holds the hexagon socket screw on the tool
- Stiff nylon bristles and perfect size for blasting through dirt caught on wheels and cassettes
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. This 24mm wrench fits Shimano 15mm through-axle front hubs and many suspension-fork top caps. Some applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
- Designed to clean your bike frame and components while caring for delicate finishes - Tough impact resistant dual density handle that won’t slip in extreme conditions - Oversized head for fast cleaning of large areas - Rubberized impact zones for maximum protection
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
Page 1 of 6 Next page