- Protextura Water-Resistant Nylon And Zipper Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Padded Compartment Provides Extra Protection For Gear - Designed To Hold Phones Up To 5.5 Inches; Access Port For Easy Charging - Anti-Slip Hook-And-Loop Straps Securely Attach To The Top Tube And Frame
Giant knows that life comes with accessories, and their City Pannier Set is a great way to carry your on-the-go essentials from A to B. Simple, open-top construction with water resistant fabric and a full-coverage lid flap make these bags easy and fast to use. And, since they're built saddlebag-style as a pair, all you have to do is release the tool-free attachments, grab the central handle, and go!
$49.99 - $55.00
Strong, durable and water-resistant. DETAILS: - Attach system: Bungee and hook; Front hook and loop fastener - Features : Main opening with zip; Top carrying handle; Reflective highlights; Reflective bands with rear light loop - Dimensions(L x H x D): 13'' x 13'' x 4'' / 33 x 33 x 10 cm - Weight : 1.74 lb/790 g
- Protextura Water Resistant Nylon Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Roll-Top Construction With Compression Strap Provides Expandable Storage - Integrated Computer Sleeve Fits Up To 15 Inch Laptops - Convenient Built-In Pull-Out Rain Cover - Quick Release System For Easy Attachment And Removal On Most Bike Racks
Want an easy way to get your groceries (and other things) home on your bike? Check out Giant's Grocery Getter Basket Pannier. This top-loader carries over 1,200 cubic inches of goodies. In fact, you can drop a standard grocery bag right in the top. When you're not using it the Grocery Getter folds flat for easy transportation. The shoulder strap makes it easy to carry into the store, and internal suspension straps support heavy loads.
- Main compartment designed to hold traditional grocery bag - Side zippered compartment - Integrated carrying handles - Includes removable shoulder strap - Mounts on rear rack with hooks and Velcro strap - Bag volume: 1100 c.i. - Size: 11.8x7.1x13.8" - Mount: Hook and Strap
- Protextura Water Resistant Nylon Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Multiple Pockets Help Organize Essentials Including A Computer Sleeve That Fits Laptops Up To 15 Inches - Convenient Built-In Pull-Out Rain Cover - Reflective Strip And Taillight Hanger Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety - Quick Release System For Easy Attachment And Removal To Most Bike Racks
- A must for city riding - Features organizers that make them perfect for commuting to work or heading to the local shopping district - Waterproof rolltop design with compression straps - Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small essentials - Side zipper offers entry into main compartment without opening the flap
It doesn't matter whether you're on the epic ride of a lifetime, or getting to work through the worst winter has to offer, Giant's Waterproof Pannier makes sure your gear is safe and dry. Welded seams and TPU-laminated fabric make this bag completely impermeable to foul weather. The tool-free rack mounting system is fast and easy to use, while the detachable shoulder strap makes it a cinch to carry this bag with you off the bike. This pannier features a roll-top design, fixed straps, and easily accessible waterproof side pocket.
Axiom's Cartier Series panniers are a highly functional and durable cargo solution for commuting or tackling the day’s errands. CONSTRUCTION • Blend of 850D and 600D polyester MOUNTING SYSTEM • Rixen & Kaul Vario 2 spring loaded hooks immediately adjust from 8mm-16mm without any need for tools • Rixen & Kaul lower Slidelock rail locks panniers in place ADDED BENEFITS • Drawstring inner closure • Lined canopy and back plate to protect gear • 3M reflective strips and logo • Shoulder strap included • Volume 24.7 L / 1507 cu in (pair) • Weight 1086 g / 2.39 lbs (pair)
$119.99 - $124.99
Topeak's Pannier DryBag DX is crafted with fully seam-sealed and sonically welded 420/840 denier nylon with a roll-top closure for maximum protection in the nastiest conditions. Slideable hooks let you place the bag exactly where you want it on your rack, and the quick-release system makes installation and removal a breeze. Well-thought-out details include reflective accents for visibility as well as a handle and a shoulder strap for easy off-bike carrying.
The Back-Roller City is an economical starter version with clear features and plenty of space for bike touring. With its symmetrical design and slanted shape on both sides, this classic Ortlieb bag provides enough space for pedaling, while also allowing individual use on either the left or right side of the bike. The patented Ortlieb QL1 system allows fast and easy single-handed mounting and removal of the panniers, and is suitable for racks with a tube diameter up to 16 mm (hook inserts for diameters of 8 and 11mm are included).
Page 1 of 1