- Light, colorful and flexible silicon cover prevents scratches - 4-digit set your own combination - Simple and easy to use - Available in five colors
$15.00 - $16.00
A minimalist lock for quick stops, Giant's SureLock Flex Combo Air lock is easy to take along for the ride. The lightweight, self-coiling 2.2mm-thick steel cable is compact enough to fit in your jersey pocket or seat bag. Its tough vinyl coating ensures your bike won't get scratches. And, the three-digit, reset-able combo lock is integrated into the cable lock.
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1018 Key Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. Plus, the lock head rotates so lock-up and removal are a snap. The KryptoFlex 1018 Key Cable is 3/8-inch x 6-feet.
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Chain delivers with 12mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches. Leave with peace of mind knowing the 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle mated to the Evolution Series 4 Disc Lock is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves don't stand a chance. It comes with three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
Kryptonite's Transit FlexFrame U-Bracket makes it easy to carry your U-lock on your bike so it's always handy. This simple mount fits on frame tubes from 25 to 80mm in diameter and it accepts most 13 and 16mm-diameter round-shackle U-locks. Plus, the clamp rotates so you can perfectly align the lock with your bike to keep it tucked out of the way.
The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is 3/8-inch x 6-feet.
$26.00 - $32.00
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a U-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible 185cm cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects your bike against scratches, plus you get 1 LED light, laser-cut key for nighttime use and 4 regular laser-cut keys.
Protect your bike with Giant's SureLock Protector 2 STD U-Lock. It boasts a heat-treated, hardened-steel shackle that's a half-inch thick and 11.5 inches long, as well as a pick and drill-resistant keyed lock. The extra-length lets you lock your bike to extra-thick posts or include wheels in one securely locked package. This tough lock includes five laser-cut keys, is vinyl coated so it won't scratch your bike, and comes with a handy carrying bracket that fits almost any frame so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
Protect your bike with Giant's SureLock Protector 2 STD U-Lock. It boasts a heat-treated, hardened-steel shackle that's a half-inch thick, as well as a pick and drill-resistant keyed lock. This tough lock is reinforced and includes five laser cut keys for total security. It's vinyl coated so it won't scratch your bike and it comes with a handy carrying bracket that fit almost any bike tube so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 Mini-7 may be a little guy, but it packs a big punch thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists bolt cutters and leverage attacks. Popular among urban cyclists and messengers, the Mini fits well in a pocket and locks up quickly thanks to the disc-style cylinder and "I" keys, one of which features a high intensity LED for locking and unlocking in the dark. And, it includes the Transit Flex Frame Bracket so you get plenty of mounting options while you ride. The lock measures 3.25 x 7-inches.
- New hardened deadbolt anti-rotation design - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes side mount, snap-in bracket - Disc-style cylinder with center keyway - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.25” x 6” (8.3cm x 15.2cm) - Product weight: 1.65 lbs
OnGuard's Doberman is a strong self-coiling steel cable secured with OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock, which resists picking, drilling, and cutting. The cable has a tough vinyl cover which protects your bike. For convenience, the Doberman comes with a mounting bracket so you can carry the lock on your bike. And you get five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
Developed with feedback from New York City bike messengers, the Messenger Mini+ helps you lock more and carry less. Its 7/10 security rating makes it a perfect lock for quick stops in metropolitan areas and college campuses and longer stops in rural and suburban areas. The wheel extender can secure either the front or back wheel while the Mini captures your frame and the immovable object you lock it to. It comes with two stainless steel keys with convenient coiled wrist key chains. Specifications & Features: - 11mm hardened MAX-PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE provides lighter weight lock while maintaining the security level of Messenger Minis - WHEEL EXTENDER can secure either the front or back wheel while the Mini captures your frame and the immovable object - INCREASED SHACKLE DIMENSIONS allows for a wider range of lock up scenarios - NEW patent pending BENTFOOT DOUBLE DEADBOLT DESIGN - REINFORCED CUFF over crossbar and cylinder for additional security - HIGHER SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant - NEW ROTATING DUST COVER with stopper plug - 2 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS with coiled wrist key chains - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.75” x 6.5” (9.5cm x 16.5cm) - Wheel extender: 3.25" x 3.75" (8.3cm x 9.5cm) - Product weight: 2.60 lbs (1.18 kgs)
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 1.70 lbs
- New hardened deadbolt anti-rotation design - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes side mount, snap-in bracket - Disc-style cylinder with center keyway - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 2.05 lbs
- 12.7mm hardened high-grade performance alloy steel shackle resists hand tools - New hardened double deadbolt engages both shackle-ends increasing holding power - Patented new "pass-thru" crossbar design includes anti-rotation features providing advanced protection against twist and single cut attacks - Includes FlexFrame-U bracket providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - New sliding dustcover - Reinforced hardened crossbar design provides more protection for the lock internals - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.25” x 7” (8.2cm x 17.8cm) - Product weight: 2.5 lbs (1.13 kgs)
- Complete locking solution - Secure bike frame and rear wheel with Mini - Secure front wheel with WheelNutz - 11mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackle provides a lighter weight lock with the same security as the Evolution Mini 5, 7, or 9 - Increased shackle dimensions allow for flexibility with lock-up - Reinforced cuff over crossbar and cylinder for added security - Bent Foot shackle design for ease of use - Center keyway defends against leverage attacks - 2 stainless steel keys with coiled wrist key chains - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.75” x 6.5” (9.5cm x 16.5cm) - Product weight: 2 lbs (.91 kgs)
The KryptoFlex 818 Cable and Padlock is an 8mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops on the ends easily lock with the included key padlock, while the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 818 Cable & Padlock is 8mm x 6-feet.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1055 Mini Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At 21.5 inches long, the Evolution gives your bike security in a pint-size package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
Lock up your prized bike with peace of mind when you use Giant's SureLock Force 2 Chain Lock. This beefy lock uses 8mm-thick titanium-enforced steel links with a heavy-duty double-locking cylinder lock that provides high cut resistance. The high security, pick and drill-resistant lock cylinder uses a laser-cut key for the ultimate in protection. Encasing the chain is a water and heat-resistant cover that won't scratch your bike's finish.
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a U-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling 185cm-long cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects your bike against scratches and it comes with an easy-to-use, on-bike quick release bracket so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
• 2 attachment methods: Braze-on bolt points, 2 Velcro straps (when braze-on points are not available) • Transports the following 3 models of integrated chain: Evolution Series 4 1055, KryptoLok Series 2 955, Keeper 785 (each sold separately)
- All-tube QR mounting bracket fits 24-40mm frame tubes
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
$15.99 - $21.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
The KryptoLok Combo U-lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace of mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. A built-in four-digit resettable combination gives you easy unlocking and locking capabilities--no keys necessary! You can also take advantage of the Transit Flex Frame bracket for plenty of convenient mounting options. The KryptoLok Combo is 4 x 8-inches and has an anti-theft protection offer of $1,250.
The New U, the U-Lock redesign from Kryptonite, features expanded double-deadbolt security, anti-rotation capability, and a fresh new design, all making life quite a bit harder for the bike thieves of the world. The New York Lock Standard is the perfect choice for bike security in major metropolitan areas and college campuses. Specifications and Features: - Security rating: 9/10 - 16mm hardened MAX-PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE - Patent-pending HARDENED DOUBLE DEADBOLT design gives additional protection against twist and cut attacks - HIGHEST SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant - Sliding dustcover to PROTECT FROM DIRT AND DEBRIS - 3 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS - including new design and one LED REPLACEABLE KEY FOB - Includes FLEXFRAME-U BRACKET providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Key Safe Program - Protective vinyl coating - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 4.45 lbs (2.02 kgs)
Page 1 of 3 Next page