Parts & Accessories
GNT Computer Extension Mount GoPro Attachment Bracket Product description - Giant computer extension mount GoPro attachment - Nylon construction - Hardware included - Fits the following GPS mounts: 2018+ Propel Computer Mount 2018+ Alloy Out-Front GPS & GoPro Mount for Round Bar Nylon Out-Front GPS Mount For Round Bar
- Conduct accessory mounts allow clean integration of handlebar accessories with the Conduct Brake System - Will fit all GoPro and Garmin models (Including 1000) Kit includes: - Universal light adapter (x1) - GoPro mount adapter (x1) - Computer mount adapter (x1) - Giant computer mount tray (x1) - Garmin computer mount tray (x1) - Computer mount disc plate (x2) - Stem bolts and washers
• Handlebar computer/GPS mount designed for use with Contact SLR Aero integrated handlebars (sold separately) • Mounts to underside of handlebars • Integrated Di2 front junction box mount for clean cable routing
Features - Mounts underneath Contact SLR Aero Integrated handlebars - Adjustable length - Alloy construction - Hardware included
Combine with Giant's Computer / GoPro Combo Mount and fit your Garmin and GoPro to any Giant round or SLR Aero handlebar.
Includes: - Direct handlebar/stem mount - Extended handlebar mount
Get the most out of your ride with the addition of speed and cadence. Whether you are a weekend warrior or data junkie we’ve got you covered. Features - Sensor magnet kit for RideSense speed and cadence sensors Kit includes: - RideSense speed magnet - RideSense cadence magnet
Replacement mount tray for Giant/Liv computers
Mount your computer and GoPro action camera to Giant round handlebars with this neat solution. (Garmin & Giant Ride Sync computer mount trays required - available separately) Features - Handlebar extension mount compatible with Giant computers - GoPro compatible - Garmin computer compatible - Giant Contact SLR Aero Handlebar compatible - Aluminum alloy construction
Mount your computer and GoPro action camera to Giant SLR Aero handlebars with this neat solution. (Giant Ride Sync computer mount tray required - available separately) Features - Handlebar extension mount compatible with Giant computers - GoPro compatible - Garmin computer compatible - Giant Contact SLR Aero Handlebar compatible - Aluminum alloy construction
Features - Garmin computer / Giant Computers compatible - Compatible with MY18 Propel and Contact SL stem - Mount bolt holes ready for GoPro or lights
Garmin's ANT+ USB stick plugs into your computer's USB port to wirelessly transmit your activities to Garmin Connect and Garmin's Training Center. It automatically receives your activity data when your compatible ANT+ Garmin device is within range.
Garmin's Bicycle Mount Kit lets you attach any compatible Garmin to your bike's handlebars, so the data stays out in front where you can see it.
Stay ahead of the pack with Garmin's Extended Out-front Bike Mount that lets you to take full advantage of your Edge's capabilities without compromising your ride. The mount positions your device for easier monitoring and safety. Also compatible with the Forerunner 910XT and 310XT when used with a quick-release kit (sold separately).
Stay ahead of the pack with Garmin's Out-front Bike Mount that lets you to take full advantage of your Edge's capabilities without compromising your ride. The mount positions your device for easier monitoring and safety. Also compatible with the Forerunner 910XT and 310XT when used with a quick-release kit (sold separately).
Mount your Garmin Edge computer with the Quarter Turn Bike Mount. It includes the bike mount, rubber disc, and elastic bands to secure the Quarter Turn to your stem or handlebars.
Mount your Varia Rearview Radar or Varia Smart Bike Light (each sold separately) to the seat post of a second bike with this quarter-turn mount. Includes mount and 2 fitting shims.
- Convenient additional accessory holder for handlebar - 31.8mm CNC alloy clamp - Includes 25.4 and 26.0mm shims
- Integrates seamlessly with the ENVE Road Stem - Made in the USA by K-Edge, and compatible with all available K-Edge accessory mount inserts
What It Is A computer mount, with inserts for Garmin or WAHOO cycling computers, for exclusive use with ENVE Aero road stems. This mount also includes the combo upgrade to add a GoPro camera. Compatible with the following Garmin Models: 1030, 1000, 820, 520, 510, 500, 25, 20. Who It's For Cyclists using the ENVE Aero Road Stem and a Garmin or WAHOO cycling GPS computer. Why We Made It We wanted to create a clean and integrated solution to mounting a Garmin or WAHOO GPS cycling computer without having to clamp it to our handlebars. In the case of the ENVE Aero Road and TT bar it is impossible to clamp anything to the handlebar itself. The ENVE Computer Mount, mounted to the ENVE Aero Road Stem, is ready to mount both Garmin and WAHOO right out of the box.
- For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Holds iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy 7 - Includes touch screen friendly splash-proof bag - Universal clamp attaches to all round bars up to 1.5" diameter - Viewing perspective can be set for preference - landscape or portrait - Instant removal and installation of device - Neat rubber bumpers grip and help cushion device - Mini-Tablet Holder max dimensions: - Holds devices with max dims 8.6" x 5.5" x .625" | 220 x 140 x 15mm (H x W x D)
Keep your computer where you can read it with Delta's stem bolt-mounted Computer Caddy. It provides a mounting point for awkward or crowded bars. - Mounts securely using the stem bolt - Adds a space to mount up to two devices - Weight limit of 125g (0.28 pounds) per side
Extension Arm holds tablets at comfortable viewing distance. - For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Compatible with all Delta Tablet Holders (sold separately) - Premium aluminum construction - Instant attachment and removal - Rubber coated to protect stem and bars
EPS chargers and charger accessories specifically designed for charging all Campagnolo EPS batteries. - Required for charging Campagnolo EPS V4 power units - Also compatible with Campagnolo EPS V2 and V3 power units - Power cable sold separately
EPS cable kits come in multiple options that allow for the mounting of the power unit beneath the bottom bracket or beneath the saddle. - Weathertight o-ring sealed connectors - Fitting the V4 internal interface to the frame requires 1 cabling from the interface to the Erogopower controls - 900mm from the interface unit to the splitter - 800mm from the splitter to the Ergopower controls
Previous page Page 2 of 2