We realize the importance of staying active and healthy, ideally outside in the sun, during the upcoming weeks. Riding a bike with your family is a great way to ease the stress of this situation, as is doing some yard work (although your kids may not agree!). Please consider shopping on-line and email us about which products are best for your needs. Thank you for supporting our local, family-operated small business.
**** IMPORTANT UPDATE ****
We are currently OPEN with limited operations and
also by APPOINTMENT
for the services listed below, beginning Wednesday, March 25th
Although most retail stores are now closed in Massachusetts, bicycle shops have been recognized as a critical part of our region’s bicycle transportation system, and our goods and bike-repair services are essential for healthy and safe-distance transportation during the COVID-19 virus outbreak.
Our priority right now is to protect the health of our staff and customers by limiting human contact. We hope to return to our normal business operations as soon as possible.
You may reach us via email or leaving a voicemail message. We'll reply as quickly as possible.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Voicemail: (617)926-1717 x623
Shop online at www.farinas.com
- We will process orders and have them available for curbside pickup at our store.
- We will contact customers to schedule a pick-up appointment.
- We will meet you at the front door, at your scheduled time.
- Hand-Delivery of new bicycles & equipment is an option within an 8 mile radius for $30.
Bicycle and equipment service PICK-UPS
- We will contact customers when their item is ready and schedule a pick-up appointment.
- You will have the option to pay in advance over the phone, to avoid coming into the store.
Bicycle and equipment service DROP-OFFS
- Customers must call or email ahead to make a drop-off appointment, at which point basic details about the requested service & customer info. will be collected.
- Drop-offs will be accepted at the front door.
- We will follow up with a quote via phone or email after the bike is dropped off.